This edition: October 2016Tweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2016.
First aired: October 14, 2016.
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson looks at a new show at the International Center of Photography.
Andrew Falzon visits a guitar-making shop with a unique New York twist.
Pat Collins interviews the author of a new biography about actress Mary Martin.
Donna Hanover profiles The Drama League.
Tinabeth Pina does a little bit of belly dancing.
Mike Gilliam takes us inside the Roerich Museum.
Mark Brokaw Director and Board Member, The Drama League
Leni Cohen Serena Belly Dance Museum
David Kaufman Author, “Some Enchanted Evenings”
Rick Kelly Owner, Carmine Street Guitars
Norm Lewis Actor; Board Member, The Drama League
Gabriel Stelian-Shanks Executive Artistic Director, The Drama League
Pauline Vermare Associate Curator, International Center of Photography
Scott Wilson Serena Belly Dance Museum
Serena Belly Dance MuseumWhy women belly dance, then and now. With Leni Cohen of the Serena Belly Dance Museum.
- March 2018
- Saturday, March 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 18 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, March 27 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, April 1 - 8:30am
- Season 5/ Episode 8
- Tuesday, April 10 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, April 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, April 15 - 8:30am