This edition: December 2016Tweet
Original tape date: November 15, 2016.
First aired: December 9, 2016.
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson visits the center for feminist art at the Brooklyn Museum & tells us which museums to go to for holiday shopping!
Reporter Paul Lin profiles artist Colette Fu who creates the world’s largest pop-up books, combining photography, bookmaking and sculpture.
Pat Collins previews the must-see Broadway shows this holiday season.
Barry Mitchell explores a speakeasy in the city.
Tinabeth Piña uncovers New York City's holiday gems.
Peter Accurso Manager, The Back Room
Colette Fu Artist
Rabbi Moshe Hecht Executive Coordinator, Worlds Largest Menorah
Jacob Johnson The Gallery Store, National Museum of the American Indian
Lorna Miller New York Transit Museum Store
Catherine Morris Curator, Brooklyn Museum
Allison Munson Swing Dance Aficionado
Franci Sagar The Store at the Museum of Arts and Design
Svetlana Shmulyian Svetlana & The Delancey Five
Adina Williams Senior Manager of Public Programs, American Museum of Natural History
- December 2017
- Tuesday, December 12 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 16 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 17 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 31 - 8:30am
- Season 5/Episode #5
- Tuesday, January 9 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Tang Shipwreck in New York
- Monday, December 4 - 6:50am, 12:50pm, 10:50pm
- Saturday, December 9 - 4:50pm
- Chinese Art of the Qin and Han Dynasties in New York
- Saturday, November 18 - 2:50am
- November 2017
- Tuesday, November 14 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 3 - 8:30am
- Cinnabar: The Chinese Art of Carved Lacquer
- Sunday, November 12 - 6:50am