This edition: December 2016Tweet
Original tape date: November 15, 2016.
First aired: December 9, 2016.
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson visits the center for feminist art at the Brooklyn Museum & tells us which museums to go to for holiday shopping!
Reporter Paul Lin profiles artist Colette Fu who creates the world’s largest pop-up books, combining photography, bookmaking and sculpture.
Pat Collins previews the must-see Broadway shows this holiday season.
Barry Mitchell explores a speakeasy in the city.
Tinabeth Piña uncovers New York City's holiday gems.
Peter Accurso Manager, The Back Room
Colette Fu Artist
Rabbi Moshe Hecht Executive Coordinator, Worlds Largest Menorah
Jacob Johnson The Gallery Store, National Museum of the American Indian
Lorna Miller New York Transit Museum Store
Catherine Morris Curator, Brooklyn Museum
Allison Munson Swing Dance Aficionado
Franci Sagar The Store at the Museum of Arts and Design
Svetlana Shmulyian Svetlana & The Delancey Five
Adina Williams Senior Manager of Public Programs, American Museum of Natural History
- February 2018 Arts in the City
- Tuesday, February 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 18 - 8:30am
- January 2018
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 28 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, January 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 4 - 8:30am