This edition: January 2017Tweet
Original tape date: December 13, 2016.
First aired: January 13, 2017.
Tinabeth Piña talks to Karyn Parsons about Sweet Blackberry -- the foundation she created that brings little known stories of African American history to children everywhere!
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson tours two delicious museum restaurants at the Whitney Museum of American Art & the Rubin Museum of Art.
Pat Collins visits celebrated Broadway costume designer William Ivey Long!
Carol Anne Riddell sits down with Tom Santopietro and discusses Then & Now: A Memoir that tells the intriguing story of Broadway legend Barbara Cook.
Mike Gilliam uncovers this months' hidden gem - - Trinity Cemetery.
Michael Anthony Executive Chef, Untitled, Whitney Museum of American Art
Joe Lapinski Archivist, Trinity Church Wall Street
William Ivey Long Costume Designer
Ali Loukzada Executive Chef, Café Serai, Rubin Museum of Art
Karyn Parsons Founder & President, Sweet Blackberry
Tom Santopietro Co-Author, Then & Now: A Memoir
- February 2018 Arts in the City
- Tuesday, February 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 18 - 8:30am
- January 2018
- Wednesday, January 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 28 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, January 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 4 - 8:30am