This edition: March 2017Tweet
Original tape date: February 23, 2017.
First aired: March 10, 2017.
Mike Gilliam visits 2 exhibits at the New-York Historical Society that feature boxing great Muhammad Ali.
Carol Anne Riddell sits down with author Daisy Goodwin who's both screenwriter and
executive producer behind the PBS series Victoria.
Lisa Beth Kovetz meets an Olympic bronze medalist turned designer.
Tinabeth Piña goes gaga over ‘’Gaga” -- not the lady but the Israeli dance movement.
Barry Mitchell meets up with some talented young performers who are committed to bringing the joy of song to senior communities around the country.
Andrew Falzon take us to the Lower East side for this month's Hidden Gem -- Copper & Oak.
Jeff Arnett Jack Daniels Distillery
Steve Bashore Mount Vernon
Andrew Cristi Sing For Your Seniors
Flavien Desoblin Owner, Copper & Oak
Daisy Goodwin Author & Producer, “Victoria”
Julia Johanos Sing For Your Seniors
George Kalinsky Photographer
Marilyn Kushner Curator, New-York Historical Society
Ibtihaj Muhammad Fencer, US Olympic Team & Co-Owner Louella Fashions
Ohad Naharin Artistic Director, Choreographer, Batsheva Dance Company
Christine Rowan Sing For Your Seniors
Jackie Vanderbeck Di Salvo Founder, Sing For Your Seniors
David Weidoff Sing For Your Seniors
Steve Wilkinson Sage Center Midtown
Lily Wong Curator, New-York Historical Society
Music Therapy for DementiaJackie Vanderbeck DiSalvo describes reaching dementia patients through music.
The SAGE Senior Center MidtownSteve Wilkinson describes programs and services at the LGBT SAGE Senior Center in Chelsea
- Nam June Paik, the new Robin Hood, Stanley Kubrick and more
- Tuesday, December 11 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 12 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 8:30am
- Season 6, Episode 2: November 2018
- Tuesday, November 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, November 27 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 8:30am