This edition: April 2017Tweet
Original tape date: March 22, 2017.
First aired: April 14, 2017.
Magalie Laguerre Wilkinson checks out a fashion exhibit at the Museum of the American Indian.
Pat Collins goes behind the scenes of the new Broadway comedy “Significant Other.”
Lisa Beth Kovetz meets young adult author Jamie Brenner.
Mike Gilliam visits FIT to see the contributions Black designers have made to the fashion world.
Donna Hanover stops by the New World Stages to see their latest play -- “Church & State”
Tinabeth Piña take us to this month's Hidden Gems of New York -- the artist studio.
Jamie Brenner Author, “The Forever Summer”
Charlotte Cohn Producer, “Church & State”
Ariele Elia Assistant Curator, FIT
Gideon Glick Actor ‘Jordan’, “Significant Other”
Sas Goldberg Actress ‘Kiki’, “Significant Other”
Carla Hemlock Artist
Rebecca Naomi Jones Actress ‘Vanessa’, “Significant Other”
Karen Kramer Curator, Native Fashion Now, Peabody Essex Museum
Lindsay Mendez Actress ‘Laura’, “Significant Other”
Rob Nagle Lead Actor, “Church & State”
Jason Odell Williams Playwright, “Church & State”
Markus Potter Director, “Church & State”
Duhirwe Rushemeza Artist
Elizabeth Way Curatorial Assistant, FIT
Margaret Wood Fashion Designer
- October 2017
- Tuesday, October 24 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 31 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 5 - 8:30am
- November 2017
- Tuesday, November 14 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 8:30am