This edition: May 2017Tweet
Original tape date: April 21, 2017.
First aired: May 12, 2017.
On this month's episode of Arts in the City:
We find out why books are appearing all around the NYC subways.
Tinabeth Piña meets renowned dance photographer -- Jordan Matter.
Barry Mitchell escapes an Escape Room in Manhattan.
Donna Hanover discovers the art behind the famed handbags designed by Judith Leiber.
Pat Collins stops by the Curtain Up exhibit at the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts.
Andrew Falzon takes us to this month's hidden gem: The Museum of American Finance.
Kristin Aguilera Deputy Director, Museum of American Finance
Jacqueline Z. Davis Executive Director, NYPL For the Performing Arts
Samantha De Tillio Assistant Curator, Museum of Arts and Design
Hollie Fraser Founder, Books on the Underground
Rosy Kehdi Founder, Books on the Subway
Jordan Matter Photographer
Chantal Maurice Escape Entertainment
Doug Reside Co-Curator, “Curtain Up” Exhibit, New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
- March 2018
- Tuesday, March 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 18 - 8:30am
- February 2018 Arts in the City
- Saturday, February 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 18 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, February 27 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 4 - 8:30am