This edition: July 2017Tweet
Original tape date: June 26, 2017.
First aired: July 14, 2017.
Mike Gilliam visits the Museum of the City of New York's exhibit, "A City Seen: Todd Webb's Post War II New York 1945 - 1960."
CUNY's Graduate School of Journalism presents Artist Ronald Ritzie.
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson meets artist James McMullan who has been creating Lincoln Center Theater’s iconic posters for over 30 years.
Barry Mitchell visits The World Science Festival and shows us how Art & Science are connected.
Donna Hanover meets EMMY & Peabody winning writer -- Sherman Yellen.
Andrew Falzon discovers the unexpected work of fashion photographer Richard Phibbs.
Tinabeth Piña uncovers this months hidden gem - the popular spaces of The New York City Parks Department for the summer.
Sean Corcoran Curator of Prints and Photographs, Museum of the City of New York
Tracy Day Co-Founder & CEO, World Science Festival
Lars Jan Creator, Holoscenes
James McMullan Principal Poster Artist, Lincoln Center Theater
Richard Phibbs Fashion Photographer
Ronald Ritzie Artist
Bartlett Sher Resident Director, Lincoln Center Theater
Sherman Yellen Author, Playwright, Librettist, Screenwriter
James McMullan, "The King and I" posterArtist James McMullan shows how he created "The King and I" poster.
- Season 6, Episode 2: November 2018
- Tuesday, November 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 8:30am
- The Deuce Set Visit, John Amos, Kate White, and more
- Tuesday, October 23 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 28 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 30 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 8:30am