This edition: August 2017Tweet
Original tape date: June 28, 2017.
First aired: August 11, 2017.
Magalie Laguerre Wilkinson hosts this episode of Arts in the City from the Chihuly exhibit at the New York Botanical Garden.
The show features Pure Vision Arts (PVA) -- Manhattan’s first specialized art studio and exhibition space for artists with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Tinabeth Piña gets DOOBED and learns how science and art come together to create 3D selfies.
Carol Anne Riddell sits down with Rita Satz the author of the new poetry book There You Are.
Pat Collins tells what Broadway shows to see before Labor Day!
The CUNY School of Journalism profiles the life of a Russian artist.
Kyung Yoon meets the latest person taking the jazz world by storm -- Grace Kelly.
The show uncovers this month's Hidden Gem – SWALE -- which is a floating food forest built on a barge that travels to piers throughout New York City!
Susan Brown Artist
Christopher Chronopoulos Artist
Chase Ferguson Artist
Elisa Huberman Artist
Grace Kelly Jazz Musician. Singer and Songwriter
Mary Mattingly Artist and Founder, SWALE
Jonnie Rettele Production Coordinator, DOOB USA
Pamala Rogers Director, Pure Vision Arts
Rita Satz Author
Anna Shtorm Artist
Jeff Williams Business Manager, DOOB USA
- Tang Shipwreck in New York
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:50pm
- Friday, January 19 - 7:50am, 1:50pm
- January 2018
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 28 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, January 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 4 - 8:30am
- February 2018
- Tuesday, February 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm