This edition: September 2017Tweet
Original tape date: August 23, 2017.
First aired: September 12, 2017.
Tony Guida hosts the show from Gulliver's Gate -- a permanent exhibit in Times Square filled with interactive miniature models of some of the world's most iconic landmarks!!
Award winning set designer David Gallo gives us a glimpse into his creative process.
Pat Collins sits down with the cast of Broadway's “Come From Away.”
Animation guru Eduardo Darino shares his secrets of longevity & success.
Magalie Laguerre Wilkinson talks to seniors who Tango.
We find out how Michelangelo's artwork from the Sistine Chapel can be seen in the tri-state area.
Barry Mitchell stops by the NY Nets announcer auditions at the Barclays Center.
We discover Graffiti in the Bronx -- this month's Hidden Gem.
Christopher Ashley Director, “Come From Away”
Robert Brevetti Auditioner
Lynn Catterson Art Historian/Researcher
Jaymz Clements Auditioner
Eduardo Darino Animator
David Gallo Media & Set Designer
Paul Kamras VP Game Presentation, Brooklyn Nets
Lady K Graffiti Artist
John "Crash" Matos Graffiti Artist
Mercuree the Personality Auditioner
Bill Quinn Auditioner
Thomas Reale Chief Instructor, Tango Forever
Caesar Samayoa Actor, “Come From Away”
Scott Sanders Westfield, Creative Head of Global Entertainment
Q. Smith Actor, “Come From Away”
Sharon Wheatley Actor, ‘Come From Away”
- Chinese Art of the Qin and Han Dynasties in New York
- Saturday, November 18 - 2:50am
- November 2017
- Saturday, November 18 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 3 - 8:30am
- December 2017
- Tuesday, December 12 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 16 - 6:00pm
- November 2017
- Tuesday, November 14 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Cinnabar: The Chinese Art of Carved Lacquer
- Friday, October 27 - 7:50am, 1:50pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 11:50pm
- Sunday, October 29 - 11:50pm
- Monday, October 30 - 5:45am
- Saturday, November 4 - 3:20am
- Sunday, November 12 - 6:50am
- October 2017
- Tuesday, October 24 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 31 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 5 - 8:30am