This edition: November 2017Tweet
Original tape date: October 24, 2017.
First aired: November 14, 2017.
Tony Guida hosts this episode of Arts in the City from the Noguchi Museum in Queens! The show includes segments about:
The Center in Greenwich Village. Lisa Beth Kovetz explores the heart & home of NYC's LGBT community. The center also happens to be a treasure trove of art!
Mike Gilliam learns the art of glass blowing in Brooklyn.
Barry Mitchell take us behind the scenes at Gulliver's Gate and learns how artists create the landmark miniatures.
Ernabel Demillo goes backstage at Miss Saigon and meets its lead actress -- Eva Noblezada.
Tinabeth Piña meets musician & CUNY professor David Grubbs.
We uncover this month's hidden gem: Fraunces Tavern Museum.
Kate Conway Model Maker, Gulliver’s Gate
Adrian Davies Head of Model Making, Gulliver’s Gate
David Grubbs Professor of Music, Brooklyn College/CUNY
Michael Langer Founder & CEO, Gulliver’s Gate
Larry List Model Maker, Gulliver’s Gate
Eva Noblezada Actress, ‘Kim’, “Miss Saigon”
Jessica B. Phillips Executive Director, Fraunces Tavern Museum
Kelsey Sellenraad Model Maker, Gulliver’s Gate
Leo Tecosky Artist in Residence, Brooklyn Glass
Robert Woodworth Director of Capital Projects, The Center
- Season 6, Episode 2: November 2018
- Tuesday, November 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 8:30am
- The Deuce Set Visit, John Amos, Kate White, and more
- Tuesday, October 23 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 28 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 30 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 8:30am