This edition: January 2018Tweet
Original tape date: December 18, 2018.
First aired: January 9, 2018.
Tony Guida hosts this episode of Arts in the City from the Music Inn World Instrument Shop in Greenwich Village.
Carol Anne Riddell discovers NYC's non profit Harmony Program.
Reporter Ari Goldberg introduces us to Rock n Roll DJ Dennis Elsas.
We learn about the art of Busking through 3 different buskers.
Tinabeth Piña introduces us to the Lucky Chops Brass Group.
Tony Guida interviews inspiring musician Renee Katz.
Andrew Falzon visits the Grammy Museum in New Jersey.
Daro Behroozi Band Member, Lucky Chops
Raphael Buyo Band Member, Lucky Chops
Matthew Christian Director, BuskNY
Michael DeVellis Band Leader, James Madison High School
Dennis Elsas Rock n Roll DJ, WFUV
Anne Fitzgibbon Executive Director & Founder, Harmony Program
Joshua Gawel Band Member, Lucky Chops
Josh Holcomb Band Member, Lucky Chops
Hubby Jenkins Carolina Chocolate Drops
Renee Katz Singer
Justin Laurenceau Student, Harmony Program
Najah Lewis Recording Artist
Charles Sams Band Member, Lucky Chops
Bob Santelli Founding Executive Director, The Grammy Museum
- January 2018
- Wednesday, January 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 28 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, January 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 4 - 8:30am
- February 2018
- Tuesday, February 13 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 18 - 8:30am
- Tang Shipwreck in New York
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:50pm
- Friday, January 19 - 7:50am, 1:50pm
- January 2018
- Tuesday, January 9 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 14 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00pm
- December 2017
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 31 - 8:30am