This edition: April 2018Tweet
Original tape date: March 22, 2018.
First aired: April 10, 2018.
Tinabeth Piña hosts this episode from the City Lore Gallery in Manhattan.
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson meets with dancers of the Gallim Dance Company as they perform at the Temple of Dendur in the Met Museum of Art.
Barry Mitchell meets author/cartoonist Roz Chast.
Mike Gilliam hears from Perry Rosen, a self-taught Juke Box repairmen.
In this month's edition of Talking Movies, Neil Rosen notes the many movies filmed, in part, in New York's old Penn Station.
Donna Hanover tours the JOJO Gallery in Manhattan.
This month's Hidden Gem is Bowne Co. Stationers who continue using 18th Century presses at the South Street Seaport.
Roz Chast Cartoonist and author, Bloomsbury Publishing
Lorraine Diehl Author, "The Late Great Pennsylvania Station"
Andrea Miller Choreographer, Gallim Dance Company
Jojo Ohayon Israeli Artist, Jojo Gallery
Rotem Ohayon Art gallery coordinator, Jojo Gallery (Art)
Perry Rosen Parry's Jukebox & Pinball Repairs
Limor Tomer General Manager / Arts, Metropolitan Museum of Art
Rob Wilson Operations Manager, Bowne Co. Stationers
- Arts in the City: August Edition
- Wednesday, August 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, August 18 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 19 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 8:30am
- September 2018
- Tuesday, September 11 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 12 - 8:00am, 2:00pm