This edition: Best of Asian American LifeTweet
Original tape date: December 10, 2013.
First aired: December 12, 2013.
Asian American Life "Best Of" show takes a look back at some of our popular segments over the year, including an in-depth report on the largest Asian American communities of Chinatown, NYC and Fort Lee, NJ. We also profile Tony Award winning playwright David Henry Hwang, Pulitzer finalist author Susan Choi and contemporary artist Chee Wang Ng.
Eric Manager, BCD Tofu House
Ernabel Demillo Host
Helen Koh Executive Director, Museum of Chinese in America
Charlie Lai Community Activist, Museum of Chinese in America
Christina Lee Owner, Boom Boom Chicken
Kathy Lee Vice President, Fort Lee Korean American Association
Ryan Lee Owner, Tea Bar
Se Park General Manager, Korea-Dang
- February 2018: Olympic Sports Special
- Tuesday, February 20 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, February 25 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 7 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 11 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, March 20 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 8:00am, 2:00pm