This edition: November 2014Tweet
Original tape date: October 16, 2014.
First aired: November 7, 2014.
Celebrating Asian American cuisine!
Minnie Roh visits a Vietnamese Street Festival in New York City to check out French and Chinese inspired foods as well as Vietnam’s culture and traditions.
Bento Boxes aren’t just for adults anymore. Kids love them too! Kyung Yoon learns how a little creative molding of rice and veggies can help any picky eater enjoy a healthy meal.
“The coolest foodie thing to do in New York is to learn from one of the best immigrant chefs in their home,” reports Condé Nast Traveler. AAL Host Ernabel Demillo whips up a quick Indian dinner in Queens with Yamani Joshi of The League of Kitchens.
Street food has come a long way since “the hot dog vendor.” Today, Asian food trucks are all over Manhattan serving fresh gourmet meals. Reporter Paul Lin samples some of the best Asian cuisine food trucks has to offer.
Phuong Cao Participant, Vietnam Heritage Center
Alamgeer Elahi Owner, Desi Food Truck
Lisa Gross Founder and CEO, The League of Kitchens
Yamini Joshi The League of Kitchens
Thao-Nguyen Le Co-Director, Vietnam Heritage Center
John Lin Bento Box Enthusiast
Nick Lin Bian Dang
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 8:30am
- January 2019
- Tuesday, January 8 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 9 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 8:30am