This edition: February 2015Tweet
Original tape date: January 15, 2015.
First aired: February 6, 2015.
Looking for a Lunar New Year Gift? Or just want to treat yourself to something unique? Pearl River Mart has it all. Paul Lin meets the owner of the oldest and largest Chinese department store right here in New York.
A Chinatown button shop offers more than meets the eye. It’s also an underground art scene. Host Ernabel Demillo has the scoop.
She’s called the “Mother Teresa of Human and Civil Rights” – Yuri Kochiyama passed away last June at age 93. Reporter Kyung Yoon pays tribute to one woman who defied the odds and fought for social justice.
North Korea is the most oppressed country in the world where thousands try to escape. Minnie Roh has an exclusive report on one survivor who made it to freedom here in the United States.
Michelle Chen Pearl River Mart
Ming Yi Chen Co-Founder, Pearl River Mart
Amy Li Owner, Amy Li Projects
Hannah Song CEO, Liberty in North Korea
Wilkie Wong Vice President, Pearl River Mart
- October 2018
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 7 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 21 - 8:30am
- July 2018
- Saturday, August 25 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, September 9 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 18 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, September 23 - 8:30am