This edition: March 2015Tweet
Original tape date: February 13, 2015.
First aired: March 6, 2015.
AAL examines health and wellness in the Asian American community that you may not know about. Reporter Paul Lin talks with women who have recovered from eating disorders. Mike Gilliam reports on the rise of diabetes among South Asians, and Minnie Roh explores the healing powers of Art Therapy. Host Ernabel Demillo follows one man’s inspirational journey with M.S. who’s making a difference.
Ikuko Acosta Steinhardt Graduate School, New York University
Sara A. Brody Board Member, Project HEAL
Jason DaSilva Director, When I Walk
Dr. Sandeep Dhingra Medical Director, Child Center of New York, Queens
Toshiko Kobayashi Director, Origami Therapy Association
Dr. Naveen Mehrotra Medical Doctor
Liana Rosenman Founder, Project HEAL
Elizabeth Rozovsky Clinical Outreach Coordinator, Monte Nido Eating Disorder Treatment of New York
Jessica Zeng Volunteer, Project HEAL
- July 2018
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, August 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, August 25 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, September 9 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 18 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm