This edition: March 2017Tweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2017.
First aired: March 3, 2017.
Host Ernabel Demillo joins us from Korea’s Society “Finding Dignity, the Art of Hyong Nam Ahn” exhibit.
Kyung Yoon reports on how Asian American organizations and communities are speaking out against President Trump’s immigration ban, Islamophobia, and the lessons learned from the Japanese Internment Camps during World War II.
Minnie Roh interviews the producer of the award winning documentary The Eagle Huntress, which chronicles the life of a 13-year old girl who trains to become the first female eagle hunter in Mongolia.
Tinabeth Pina reports on the latest policy change with India’s booming surrogacy industry, and how it affects American foreigners who are “renting” women's wombs.
Paul Lin reports on the fate of undocumented students nationwide in light of President Trump’s immigration ban.
Hyong Nam Ahn Artist, “Finding Dignity: The Art of Hyong Nam Ahn” Korea Society
Farzana C Surrogate
Odelette Cho Art Director, Korea Society and Donghwa Cultural Foundation
Alina Das Associate Professor of Clinical Law, NYU School of Law
Brian Esser Adoption Attorney
Neriel David Ponce RAISE Organizer, AALDEF
Mohammad Razvi Executive Director, Council of Peoples Organization
Stacey Reiss Producer
Alka Shivakar Surrogate
Leslie Morgan Steiner Author, “The Baby Chase”
Suki Terada Ports Japanese American Advocate
Tom K. Wong Assistant Professor of Political Science, UC San Diego
- October 2018
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 7 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 21 - 8:30am
- July 2018
- Saturday, August 25 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, September 9 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 18 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, September 23 - 8:30am