This edition: May 2017Tweet
Original tape date: April 7, 2017.
First aired: May 5, 2017.
Fighting till the end: Mike Gilliam reports on broken promises of Filipino American World War II veterans. Kyung Yoon sits down with national best-selling author Min Jin Lee on “Pachinko.” Words of wisdom: Minnie Roh takes us through the history of fortune cookies. Host Ernabel Demillo has the scoop on Miss Saigon’s return on Broadway!
Young Cho President, The Sylvia Wald and Po Kim Art Gallery
Ben De Guzman Veteran Advocate, The Filipino Veterans Recognition and Education Project
Rafael de Peralta World War Two Veteran
Peter Kim Executive Director, Museum of Food and Drink
Min Jin Lee Author
Eva Noblezada Actress ‘Kim’, “Miss Saigon”
James Wong Chief Fortune Writer, Wonton Food Inc.
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, January 1 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 8:30am
- January 2019
- Tuesday, January 8 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 9 - 8:00am, 2:00pm