Latest edition: Setting the StageTweet
Original tape date: April 26, 2013.
First aired: June 2, 2013.
Host Patrick Pacheco sits down with prolific architect and set designer David Rockwell to talk about set design, the collaborative relationship between the scenic designer and directors as well as his own love of the theater. They explore the many theatrical works that Rockwell has participated in, such as Hairspray, Legally Blonde, and Catch Me If You Can, the theater themed restaurant that Rockwell designed and talk with Directors Jack O’Brien and Jerry Mitchell who have collaborated with Rockwell on a number of occasions.
Jerry Mitchell Choreographer
Jack O'Brien Director
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, Los Angeles Times
David Rockwell Scenic Designer
- The Play that Changed My Life
- Saturday, July 30 - 11:00am
- Directors: Process & Collaboration
- Sunday, July 31 - 5:00pm
- World Theatre Seminar (Winter 2003)
- Saturday, August 6 - 11:00am
- Amazing Affinity: Actors 2009
- Sunday, August 7 - 5:00pm
- Performance (Spring 2005)
- Saturday, August 13 - 11:00am
- The Playwright (Winter 2007)
- Sunday, August 14 - 5:00pm
- Performance (Fall 2002)
- Saturday, August 20 - 11:00am
- Off Broadway (Winter 2005)
- Sunday, August 21 - 5:00pm