This edition: Production: "Crazy For You" (Fall 1992)Tweet
Original tape date: September 1, 1992.
The production team of “Crazy For You” - advertising representative Nancy Coyne, press representative Bill Evans, general manager Tyler Gatchell, casting director Julie Hughes, and producer Elizabeth Williams - discuss how the show was adapted from the 1930's Gershwin musical “Girl Crazy”, advertising as a new musical - not a revival, producing a television commercial, the financial cost of the large production, the role of the casting director, and the effect of positive critical reviews.
Nancy Coyne CEO, Serino Coyne
Bill Evans Publicist
Tyler Gatchell General Manager
Julie Hughes Casting Director
Isabelle Stevenson Host, American Theater Wing
Elizabeth Williams Producer
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, February 12 - 4:30am
- New Writers, New Musicals: The 2009 Jonathan Larson® Grants
- Tuesday, January 29 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 4:30am
- Consolation and Provocation: Playwrights 2009
- Tuesday, January 22 - 4:30am