This edition: Performance (Winter 1981)Tweet
Original tape date: February 1, 1981.
Panel: actors Maxwell Caulfield, Farley Granger ("Deathtrap"), Gregory Hines ("Sophisticated Ladies"), Amy Irving ("Amadeus"), John Vickery, Treat Williams ("The Pirates of Penzance"), and agent Samuel Liff.
They discuss some of their beginnings as actors in the theater, the luxuries of being an actor, the differences between the theater compared to movies or television, as well as each of the panelists’ influences and motivation.
Maxwell Caulfield Actor
Jean Dalrymple Moderator, American Theatre Wing
Farley Granger Actor
Gregory Hines Actor, Dancer
Amy Irving Actress
Samuel "Biff" Liff Agent, William Morris Agency
Isabelle Stevenson Host, American Theater Wing
John Vickery Actor
Treat Williams Actor
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am
- 99 and Under
- Tuesday, April 17 - 4:30am