This edition: Production: "Sweet Sue" (Fall 1987)Tweet
Original tape date: September 1, 1987.
The production team of “Sweet Sue” - advertising representative Fred Golden, general manager Larry Goossen, playwright A.R. Gurney, casting director Donna Isaacson, and producer Arthur Whitelaw - discuss the path the play took to Broadway, each panelist's individual involvement, the challenges of casting, production costs, ticket prices, and how box office grosses effect the advertising campaign.
A. R. Gurney, Jr., Writer
Donna Isaacson Casting Director
Arthur Whitelaw Writer
- First and Loudest: The Marketing of Broadway
- Tuesday, June 19 - 4:30am
- Fluidity and Change: Directors 2009
- Tuesday, June 12 - 4:30am
- At Work and Play: Lead Actors 2009
- Tuesday, June 5 - 4:30am
- For the Record: Inside Cast Albums
- Tuesday, May 29 - 4:30am
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, May 22 - 4:30am