This edition: Production: "Sweet Sue" (Fall 1987)Tweet
Original tape date: September 1, 1987.
The production team of “Sweet Sue” - advertising representative Fred Golden, general manager Larry Goossen, playwright A.R. Gurney, casting director Donna Isaacson, and producer Arthur Whitelaw - discuss the path the play took to Broadway, each panelist's individual involvement, the challenges of casting, production costs, ticket prices, and how box office grosses effect the advertising campaign.
A. R. Gurney, Jr., Writer
Donna Isaacson Casting Director
Arthur Whitelaw Writer
- Performing Musicals
- Tuesday, March 20 - 4:30am
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am