This edition: Design (Winter 1987)Tweet
Original tape date: February 1, 1987.
The 23rd annual American Theatre Wing Design Awards honor the best theatrical design in New York for the 1986-1987 season. The award winning designs are demonstrated by Starlight Express assistant costume designer Ann Emonts, Worstward Ho assistant lighting designer Mary Louise Geiger, The Hunger Artist actor Anthony Holland, Brooklyn Academy of Music's The Civil Wars - Act 5: The Trees production manager Paul King, and Fences scenic designer James D. Sandefur.
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am
- 99 and Under
- Tuesday, April 17 - 4:30am