This edition: Production: "M. Butterfly" (Fall 1988)Tweet
Original tape date: September 1, 1988.
The production team of M. Butterfly - advertising representative Jeffrey Ash, stage manager Bob Borod, general manager Steve Goldstein, producer Stuart Ostrow, and press agent John Springer - talk about the many components involved in bringing the groundbreaking play to Broadway, including the play's themes, casting, ad design, publicity campaign, costume design, budget and ticket prices.
- First and Loudest: The Marketing of Broadway
- Tuesday, June 19 - 4:30am
- Fluidity and Change: Directors 2009
- Tuesday, June 12 - 4:30am
- At Work and Play: Lead Actors 2009
- Tuesday, June 5 - 4:30am
- For the Record: Inside Cast Albums
- Tuesday, May 29 - 4:30am
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, May 22 - 4:30am