This edition: Playwright/Director (Fall 1989)Tweet
Original tape date: September 1, 1989.
Director Pamela Berlin (Steel Magnolias, Crossing Delancey), playwright Cindy Lou Johnson (Brilliant Traces), playwright/director Garson Kanin (Born Yesterday) and playwright Wendy Wasserstein (The Heidi Chronicles) discuss how they first got involved in playwriting and directing from other areas of writing and theatre, their first professional shows, and play development at Playwrights Horizons and the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center Playwrights Conference.
- Performing Musicals
- Tuesday, March 20 - 4:30am
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am