This edition: Production: "The Heidi Chronicles" (Fall 1989)Tweet
Original tape date: September 1, 1989.
Playwrights Horizons artistic director André Bishop, legal counsel Marsha Brooks, stage manager Roy Harris, advertising representative Mike Mones, and producer James Walsh discuss Wendy Wasserstein's Pulitzer Prize-winning play The Heidi Chronicles and its transfer to Broadway.
Andre Bishop Artistic Director, Lincoln Center Theater
Roy Harris Director
James Walsh Producer
- Performing Musicals
- Tuesday, March 20 - 4:30am
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am