This edition: Staging the Classics (Fall 2005)
Original tape date: November 4, 2005.
Making classic work come alive for today's audiences, the challenges involved, the enjoyment that stems from it and the difficulties with being a director today are the topics for directors Anne Bogart, Barbara Gaines, Mark Lamos and Bartlett Sher.
Anne Bogart Director
Barbara Gaines Artistic Director, Chicago Shakespeare Theater
Jeffrey Eric Jenkins Moderator
Mark Lamos Director
Bartlett Sher Director
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am
- 99 and Under
- Tuesday, April 17 - 4:30am