This edition: Performing MusicalsTweet
Original tape date: April 4, 2008.
Actors Roger Bart, Brian d'Arcy James, Priscilla Lopez and Sherie Rene Scott -- collectively veterans of more than 30 Broadway and off-Broadway musicals -- talk about the differences between performing in musicals and straight plays; acting techniques and voice training; how they prepare for a performance; dealing with the “triple threat” of acting, singing and dancing; balancing their lives on and off stage and their opinions on today's new composers.
Roger Bart Actor
Melissa Rose Bernardo Theatre Critic, Entertainment Weekly
Brian d'Arcy James Actor
Priscilla Lopez Actress
Sherie Rene Scott Actress
- Playwright Director Choreographer
- Tuesday, October 24 - 4:30am
- Production: "The Full Monty" (Fall 2000)
- Tuesday, October 31 - 4:30am
- Production: "Avenue Q" (Fall 2003) Extended Version
- Tuesday, November 7 - 4:30am
- World Theatre Seminar (Winter 2003)
- Tuesday, November 14 - 4:30am