This edition: Actors' Words, Writer's VoiceTweet
Original tape date: October 10, 2008.
Daniel Jenkins, Lisa Kron and David Pittu - who have appeared both on stage and written works for the stage-- talk about how they balance these dual roles; what they learn about being playwrights from their acting; where they get inspiration for their plays; how audiences help them enhance their performance as both actors and writers; whether or not it's more satisfying to act in a play they wrote; and their relationship with directors when they're performing the role of both playwright and actor.
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, February 12 - 4:30am
- New Writers, New Musicals: The 2009 Jonathan Larson® Grants
- Tuesday, January 29 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 4:30am
- Consolation and Provocation: Playwrights 2009
- Tuesday, January 22 - 4:30am