This edition: Actors' Words, Writer's VoiceTweet
Original tape date: October 10, 2008.
Daniel Jenkins, Lisa Kron and David Pittu - who have appeared both on stage and written works for the stage-- talk about how they balance these dual roles; what they learn about being playwrights from their acting; where they get inspiration for their plays; how audiences help them enhance their performance as both actors and writers; whether or not it's more satisfying to act in a play they wrote; and their relationship with directors when they're performing the role of both playwright and actor.
- Demystifying the Classics
- Saturday, July 22 - 11:00am
- In the Theatre: The Next Generation
- Saturday, July 15 - 11:00am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Saturday, July 8 - 11:00am