This edition: Stage Veterans 2009Tweet
Original tape date: December 12, 2008.
With more than 200 years of combined theatre experience among them, our guests – stage veterans Philip Bosco, John Cullum, Marian Seldes and Carole Shelley – discuss the breaks that got each of their careers started; how they handle the situation on stage when they – or their co-stars – forget their lines; how they feel about serving as understudies; the audition process; their successes and failures; and they share stories of working with such other legends as Sir John Gielgud, Joseph Papp, Morris Carnovsky, Lee J. Cobb, George C. Scott, Geraldine Page, George Cukor, Myron McCormick and Ruth Gordon.
“Stage Veterans 2009” also includes a short tribute to the late Robert Prosky, who appeared on the prior “Stage Veterans” edition of “Working in the Theatre” in 2005.
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, February 12 - 4:30am
- New Writers, New Musicals: The 2009 Jonathan Larson® Grants
- Tuesday, January 29 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 4:30am
- Consolation and Provocation: Playwrights 2009
- Tuesday, January 22 - 4:30am