This edition: First and Loudest: The Marketing of BroadwayTweet
Original tape date: June 11, 2009.
John Barlow, Damian Bazadona, Nancy Coyne and Drew Hodges - discuss what is involved in marketing, advertising and publicizing a Broadway show; how they work one-on-one with producers and creative teams; the marketing obstacles they face; who their target audience is; how they handle a show that isn't a hit, or that they don't like; the internet's influence on sales; whether or not a known title helps sell a show; how to sustain the buzz after a show opens; and whether “Broadway” can be sold as a brand.
John Barlow Publicist
Damian Bazadona CEO, Situation Interactive
Gordon Cox Moderator
Nancy Coyne CEO, CEO of Serino Coyne
Drew Hodges CEO, SpotCo.
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, February 12 - 4:30am
- New Writers, New Musicals: The 2009 Jonathan Larson® Grants
- Tuesday, January 29 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 4:30am
- Consolation and Provocation: Playwrights 2009
- Tuesday, January 22 - 4:30am