This edition: Equal Exchange: Actors 2010Tweet
Original tape date: April 23, 2010.
First aired: June 6, 2010.
Our panel of leading actors -- David Alan Grier, Anthony LaPaglia, Laura Linney, Jan Maxwell and Alfred Molina - shared their process about what they look for in a script; the kind and extent of the research they do for a role; how the audience influences their performance; handling a director's return to the show after opening; their collaboration with both the director and the playwright; and what they've learned that they'd share with actors just starting out.
David Alan Grier Actor
Anthony LaPaglia Actor
Laura Linney Actress
Jan Maxwell Actor
Alfred Molina Actor
Howard Sherman Moderator, American Theatre Wing
- Performing Musicals
- Tuesday, March 20 - 4:30am
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am