This edition: Through Their Eyes: Actors 2011Tweet
Original tape date: January 27, 2011.
First aired: February 20, 2011.
Actors Colman Domingo, Elizabeth Marvel, Michele Pawk, Daphne Rubin-Vega and David Zayas discuss the influence of their early training; how they challenge themselves for each role; their feelings about participating in readings and workshops; collaborating with directors; their relationship with the audience and how it affects their performance; and roles that they’d like to play.
Theodore Chapin Moderator
Colman Domingo Actor
Elizabeth Marvel Actress
Michele Pawk Actress
Daphne Rubin-Vega Actress
David Zayas Actor
- Performing Musicals
- Tuesday, March 20 - 4:30am
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am