This edition: Through Their Eyes: Actors 2011Tweet
Original tape date: January 27, 2011.
First aired: February 20, 2011.
Actors Colman Domingo, Elizabeth Marvel, Michele Pawk, Daphne Rubin-Vega and David Zayas discuss the influence of their early training; how they challenge themselves for each role; their feelings about participating in readings and workshops; collaborating with directors; their relationship with the audience and how it affects their performance; and roles that they’d like to play.
Theodore Chapin Moderator
Colman Domingo Actor
Elizabeth Marvel Actress
Michele Pawk Actress
Daphne Rubin-Vega Actress
David Zayas Actor
- Consolation and Provocation: Playwrights 2009
- Tuesday, January 22 - 4:30am
- New Writers, New Musicals: The 2009 Jonathan Larson® Grants
- Tuesday, January 29 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 4:30am
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, February 12 - 4:30am