This edition: Don't Be Afraid: Stage Veterans 2011Tweet
Original tape date: February 18, 2011.
First aired: April 17, 2011.
The panel of stage veterans – F. Murray Abraham, Stacy Keach, Estelle Parsons and Lois Smith – discuss the rehearsal and audition process; how they deal with rejection; the pros and cons of directing vs. acting; their thoughts on how acting and directing have changed over the years; the difference between performing classical roles vs. contemporary roles and their advice for aspiring performers.
- The Production Seminar: "Mamma Mia!" (Fall 2001)
- Saturday, March 4 - 11:00am
- Fluidity and Change: Directors 2009
- Sunday, March 5 - 5:00pm
- Puppetry and Theatre (Fall 2004)
- Saturday, March 11 - 11:00am
- The Evolution of "Encores!" (Winter 2007)
- Sunday, March 12 - 5:00pm
- Pop Music and the New Musical (Fall 2005)
- Saturday, March 18 - 11:00am
- Production: "The Full Monty" (Fall 2000)
- Sunday, March 19 - 5:00pm
- Actors on Performing (Winter 2005-06)
- Saturday, March 25 - 11:00am
- Artistic Directors
- Sunday, March 26 - 5:00pm