This edition: The State of Theatre: Institutions and ProducersTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2011.
First aired: November 13, 2011.
Thomas Schumacher talks with guests, Ben Cameron and Kevin McCollum, about the state of theatre today in a wide ranging conversation that highlights how theatre can survive during difficult economic times; whether celebrities can affect sales and audiences; and dealing with government and foundation funding.
- The Play that Changed My Life
- Saturday, July 30 - 11:00am
- Directors: Process & Collaboration
- Sunday, July 31 - 5:00pm
- World Theatre Seminar (Winter 2003)
- Saturday, August 6 - 11:00am
- Amazing Affinity: Actors 2009
- Sunday, August 7 - 5:00pm
- Performance (Spring 2005)
- Saturday, August 13 - 11:00am
- The Playwright (Winter 2007)
- Sunday, August 14 - 5:00pm
- Performance (Fall 2002)
- Saturday, August 20 - 11:00am
- Off Broadway (Winter 2005)
- Sunday, August 21 - 5:00pm