This edition: The State of Theatre: Institutions and ProducersTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2011.
First aired: November 13, 2011.
Thomas Schumacher talks with guests, Ben Cameron and Kevin McCollum, about the state of theatre today in a wide ranging conversation that highlights how theatre can survive during difficult economic times; whether celebrities can affect sales and audiences; and dealing with government and foundation funding.
- Playwright Director Choreographer
- Tuesday, October 24 - 4:30am
- Production: "The Full Monty" (Fall 2000)
- Tuesday, October 31 - 4:30am
- Production: "Avenue Q" (Fall 2003) Extended Version
- Tuesday, November 7 - 4:30am
- World Theatre Seminar (Winter 2003)
- Tuesday, November 14 - 4:30am