This edition: The State of Theatre: Institutions and ProducersTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2011.
First aired: November 13, 2011.
Thomas Schumacher talks with guests, Ben Cameron and Kevin McCollum, about the state of theatre today in a wide ranging conversation that highlights how theatre can survive during difficult economic times; whether celebrities can affect sales and audiences; and dealing with government and foundation funding.
- The Playwright (Winter 2005-06)
- Saturday, March 7 - 11:00am
- Critics (Winter 2005-06)
- Saturday, March 14 - 11:00am
- Actors on Performing (Spring 2006)
- Sunday, March 15 - 5:00pm
- Off Broadway (Winter 2005)
- Saturday, March 21 - 11:00am
- Musicals: Directors & Choreographers (Spring 2005)
- Saturday, March 28 - 11:00am
- Performance (Spring 2005)
- Sunday, March 29 - 5:00pm