This edition: The State of Theatre: Institutions and ProducersTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2011.
First aired: November 13, 2011.
Thomas Schumacher talks with guests, Ben Cameron and Kevin McCollum, about the state of theatre today in a wide ranging conversation that highlights how theatre can survive during difficult economic times; whether celebrities can affect sales and audiences; and dealing with government and foundation funding.
- America's New Theatre Companies
- Sunday, October 4 - 5:00pm
- Steppenwolf: From Chicago to Osage County
- Saturday, October 3 - 11:05am
- Exploring Musical Theatre
- Sunday, September 27 - 5:00pm
- At Work and Play: Lead Actors 2009
- Saturday, September 26 - 11:00am
- Setting the Stage
- Saturday, September 19 - 11:00am
- The Anatomy of a Song
- Sunday, September 13 - 5:00pm
- Critics and Social Media
- Saturday, September 12 - 11:00am