This edition: The State of Theatre: Institutions and ProducersTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2011.
First aired: November 13, 2011.
Thomas Schumacher talks with guests, Ben Cameron and Kevin McCollum, about the state of theatre today in a wide ranging conversation that highlights how theatre can survive during difficult economic times; whether celebrities can affect sales and audiences; and dealing with government and foundation funding.
- Playwrights (Fall 2004)
- Saturday, February 13 - 11:00am
- Production: "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" (Spring 2005)
- Sunday, February 14 - 5:00pm
- Production: "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Spring 2006)
- Saturday, February 20 - 11:00am
- Directors 2011
- Saturday, February 27 - 11:00am
- Production: "Contact" (Fall 1999)
- Sunday, February 28 - 5:00pm
- Composer/Lyricist (Fall 2000)
- Saturday, March 5 - 11:00am
- Performance (Fall 2001)
- Sunday, March 6 - 5:00pm