This edition: The State of Theatre: Institutions and ProducersTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2011.
First aired: November 13, 2011.
Thomas Schumacher talks with guests, Ben Cameron and Kevin McCollum, about the state of theatre today in a wide ranging conversation that highlights how theatre can survive during difficult economic times; whether celebrities can affect sales and audiences; and dealing with government and foundation funding.
- The Production Seminar: "Mamma Mia!" (Fall 2001)
- Saturday, March 4 - 11:00am
- Fluidity and Change: Directors 2009
- Sunday, March 5 - 5:00pm
- Puppetry and Theatre (Fall 2004)
- Saturday, March 11 - 11:00am
- The Evolution of "Encores!" (Winter 2007)
- Sunday, March 12 - 5:00pm
- Pop Music and the New Musical (Fall 2005)
- Saturday, March 18 - 11:00am
- Production: "The Full Monty" (Fall 2000)
- Sunday, March 19 - 5:00pm
- Actors on Performing (Winter 2005-06)
- Saturday, March 25 - 11:00am
- Artistic Directors
- Sunday, March 26 - 5:00pm