This edition: The State of Theatre: Institutions and ProducersTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2011.
First aired: November 13, 2011.
Thomas Schumacher talks with guests, Ben Cameron and Kevin McCollum, about the state of theatre today in a wide ranging conversation that highlights how theatre can survive during difficult economic times; whether celebrities can affect sales and audiences; and dealing with government and foundation funding.
- Musicals: Directors & Choreographers (Spring 2005)
- Saturday, March 28 - 11:00am
- Performance (Spring 2005)
- Sunday, March 29 - 5:00pm
- The Playwright (Winter 2007)
- Saturday, April 4 - 11:00am
- Horton Foote's America
- Sunday, April 5 - 5:00pm
- For the Record: Inside Cast Albums
- Saturday, April 11 - 11:00am
- Leading Ladies (Winter 2007)
- Sunday, April 12 - 5:00pm
- "Next to Normal": The Road to Broadway
- Saturday, April 18 - 11:00am