This edition: The Casting DirectorTweet
Original tape date: December 9, 2011.
First aired: January 29, 2012.
Casting Directors David Caparelliotis, Tara Rubin and Daniel Swee and moderator Patrick Pacheco discuss the role of the casting director; their collaboration with directors; recasting shows; and whether stars are necessary for success on Broadway today.
David Caparelliotis Casting Director, MelCap Casting
Patrick Pacheco Theater Columnist, Los Angeles Times
Tara Rubin Casting Director, Tara Rubin Casting
Daniel Swee Casting Director, Lincoln Center Theater
- Performance (Spring 2005)
- Sunday, March 29 - 5:00pm
- Musicals: Directors & Choreographers (Spring 2005)
- Saturday, March 28 - 11:00am
- Off Broadway (Winter 2005)
- Saturday, March 21 - 11:00am
- Actors on Performing (Spring 2006)
- Sunday, March 15 - 5:00pm
- Critics (Winter 2005-06)
- Saturday, March 14 - 11:00am
- The Playwright (Winter 2005-06)
- Saturday, March 7 - 11:00am