This edition: The Casting DirectorTweet
Original tape date: December 9, 2011.
First aired: January 29, 2012.
Casting Directors David Caparelliotis, Tara Rubin and Daniel Swee and moderator Patrick Pacheco discuss the role of the casting director; their collaboration with directors; recasting shows; and whether stars are necessary for success on Broadway today.
David Caparelliotis Casting Director, MelCap Casting
Patrick Pacheco Theater Columnist, Los Angeles Times
Tara Rubin Casting Director, Tara Rubin Casting
Daniel Swee Casting Director, Lincoln Center Theater
- Demystifying the Classics
- Saturday, July 22 - 11:00am
- In the Theatre: The Next Generation
- Saturday, July 15 - 11:00am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Saturday, July 8 - 11:00am
- Performance (Fall 2001)
- Sunday, June 25 - 5:00pm
- Production: "Contact" (Fall 1999)
- Saturday, June 24 - 11:00am