This edition: The Publicists' WorldTweet
Original tape date: March 23, 2012.
First aired: May 6, 2012.
Super-Publicists Adrian Bryan-Brown and Rick Miramontez talk with moderator Thomas Schumacher about the new world of theatre publicity as it relates to social media; whether or not there’s such a thing as “bad” publicity; handling negative stories; shaping stories for the press and potential audiences; the value of using quotes in advertising; and critics and the preview process; and how audiences are influenced by social media and traditional reviews.
Adrian Bryan-Brown Press Agent
Rick Miramontez Public Relations, O&M Co.
Thomas Schumacher Producer/Moderator, President/Producer, Disney Theatricals
- Performing Musicals
- Tuesday, March 20 - 4:30am
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am