This edition: The Impact of Regional TheatreTweet
Original tape date: November 15, 2012.
First aired: February 3, 2013.
Among the topics our guests Alan Brown, Cynthia Hedstrom and Howard Shalwitz talk with moderator Ben Cameron about are how you measure the value of art and its impact on audiences; what’s important to audiences and how you make theatre interesting enough to draw them to a show and whether you can make them an active part of the experience or should their role simply be to observe and appreciate what is presented?
Alan Brown Wolf Brown
Ben Cameron Moderator, The Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
Cynthia Hedstrom The Wooster Group
Howard Shaltwitz Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company
- First and Loudest: The Marketing of Broadway
- Tuesday, June 19 - 4:30am
- Fluidity and Change: Directors 2009
- Tuesday, June 12 - 4:30am
- At Work and Play: Lead Actors 2009
- Tuesday, June 5 - 4:30am
- For the Record: Inside Cast Albums
- Tuesday, May 29 - 4:30am
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, May 22 - 4:30am