This edition: The Anatomy of a SongTweet
Original tape date: December 14, 2012.
First aired: March 3, 2013.
Host Thomas Schumacher gives us a unique look at a song – what it is, where it comes from, the process from idea to stage, and how it fits in a show. He’s joined by Tony, Oscar and Grammy award winning composer Alan Menken who plays and sings us through the stages of some of his most memorable work including his numerous collaborations with Tom Schumacher and Disney Theatricals; Newsies lyricist Jack Feldman; and Newsies star, actress Kara Lindsay.
Jack Feldman Lyricist
Kara Lindsay Actress
Alan Menken Composer
Thomas Schumacher Producer/Moderator, President/Producer, Disney Theatricals
- Playwright Director Choreographer
- Tuesday, October 24 - 4:30am
- Production: "The Full Monty" (Fall 2000)
- Tuesday, October 31 - 4:30am
- Production: "Avenue Q" (Fall 2003) Extended Version
- Tuesday, November 7 - 4:30am
- World Theatre Seminar (Winter 2003)
- Tuesday, November 14 - 4:30am