This edition: Critics and Social MediaTweet
Original tape date: March 22, 2013.
First aired: May 5, 2013.
From the pages of newspapers to tweets, blogs, chat rooms and Twitter, the role of the theatre critic has been changing. Guests Lisa Fung, Charles Isherwood, Peter Marks and Elisabeth Vincentelli, along with moderator Patrick Pacheco, discuss how social media has impacted their work, their influence, and the world of theatre.
Lisa Fung Executive Editor, TheWrap.com
Charles Isherwood Theatre Critic, The New York Times
Peter Marks Theatre Critic, The Washington Post
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, Los Angeles Times
Elisabeth Vincentelli Theatre Critic, New York Post
- Consolation and Provocation: Playwrights 2009
- Tuesday, January 22 - 4:30am
- New Writers, New Musicals: The 2009 Jonathan Larson® Grants
- Tuesday, January 29 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 4:30am
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, February 12 - 4:30am