This edition: Setting the StageTweet
Original tape date: April 26, 2013.
First aired: June 2, 2013.
Host Patrick Pacheco sits down with prolific architect and set designer David Rockwell to talk about set design, the collaborative relationship between the scenic designer and directors as well as his own love of the theater. They explore the many theatrical works that Rockwell has participated in, such as Hairspray, Legally Blonde, and Catch Me If You Can, the theater themed restaurant that Rockwell designed and talk with Directors Jack O’Brien and Jerry Mitchell who have collaborated with Rockwell on a number of occasions.
Jerry Mitchell Choreographer
Jack O'Brien Director
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, Los Angeles Times
David Rockwell Scenic Designer
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, February 12 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 19 - 4:30am
- New Writers, New Musicals: The 2009 Jonathan Larson® Grants
- Tuesday, January 29 - 4:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 4:30am
- Consolation and Provocation: Playwrights 2009
- Tuesday, January 22 - 4:30am