This edition: Setting the StageTweet
Original tape date: April 26, 2013.
First aired: June 2, 2013.
Host Patrick Pacheco sits down with prolific architect and set designer David Rockwell to talk about set design, the collaborative relationship between the scenic designer and directors as well as his own love of the theater. They explore the many theatrical works that Rockwell has participated in, such as Hairspray, Legally Blonde, and Catch Me If You Can, the theater themed restaurant that Rockwell designed and talk with Directors Jack O’Brien and Jerry Mitchell who have collaborated with Rockwell on a number of occasions.
Jerry Mitchell Choreographer
Jack O'Brien Director
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, Los Angeles Times
David Rockwell Scenic Designer
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am
- 99 and Under
- Tuesday, April 17 - 4:30am