This edition: Production Seminar: "Caroline, or Change" (Spring 2004) Extended VersionTweet
Original tape date: May 6, 2004.
The development of the musical "Caroline, or Change" and its move from The Public Theater to Broadway is explored with Tony Kushner (writing a musical book and lyrics for the first time), composer Jeanine Tesori, choreographer Hope Clarke and actors Tonya Pinkins and Veanne Cox.
Hope Clarke Choreographer
Veanne Cox Actress
Tony Kushner Pulitzer Prize-Winning Playwright/Screenwriter
Tonya Pinkins Actress
Jeanine Tesori Composer
- Demystifying the Classics
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30am
- Actors' Words, Writer's Voice
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30am
- Arias to Showstoppers: The Worlds of Opera and Theatre
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30am
- 99 and Under
- Tuesday, April 17 - 4:30am