This edition: Performance (Winter 1986)Tweet
Original tape date: February 1, 1986.
The panel of performers - Vondie Curtis-Hall (Raisin In The Sun), Ossie Davis (I'm Not Rappaport), Swoosie Kurtz (The House of Blue Leaves), Jean Stapleton (Arsenic and Old Lace), and Loretta Swit (The Mystery of Edwin Drood) - discuss how they got started in the business, Stapleton's experience working at the Stage Door Canteen and attending the American Theatre Wing school, how dance training contributes to overall performance, working with agents and experiences with typecasting, and balancing a film and television career with stage work.
- First and Loudest: The Marketing of Broadway
- Tuesday, June 19 - 4:30am
- Fluidity and Change: Directors 2009
- Tuesday, June 12 - 4:30am
- At Work and Play: Lead Actors 2009
- Tuesday, June 5 - 4:30am
- For the Record: Inside Cast Albums
- Tuesday, May 29 - 4:30am
- Crafting Worlds: Theatrical Design
- Tuesday, May 22 - 4:30am