Latest edition: Building Brooklyn: A New Era In New York Real Estate. Part 2 of 2.
Original tape date: June 4, 2015.
First aired: November 21, 2015.
The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute of the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College, CUNY, in association with Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, and Kasirer Consulting presents Part 2 of "Building Brooklyn: A New Era in New York Real Estate".
Panel: Suri Kasirer, Founder, President Kasirer Consulting; Asher Abehsera, CEO, LIVWRK; Raymond Chan, Chief Architect, Raymond Chan Architect, P.C.; Karl W. Frey, Executive Vice President Land and Development, iStar Financial Inc.; Andrew Kimball, CEO, Industry City; Toby Moskovits, CEO, Heritage Equity Partners; Douglas Steiner, President, CEO, Steiner Studios; Michael S. Zetlin, Senior Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP; Jack S.Nyman, Executive Director, The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute. Recorded on June 4, 2015 at the Harvard Club.
- The Changing Climate for Criminal Justice Reform
- Monday, November 30 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 5 - 4:00pm
- Building Brooklyn: A New Era In New York Real Estate. Part 2 of 2.
- Monday, November 16 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 21 - 4:00pm
- Building Brooklyn: A New Era in New York Real Estate
- Monday, November 9 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 14 - 4:00pm
- Outstanding Nonprofit Board Leadership: A Conversation with the Winners of the 2015 Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, October 31 - 4:00pm