Latest edition: Standards For Asset Management In Real Estate
First aired: June 23, 2014.
The Inaugural ISO55000 Conference for the United States: Introducing the New International Series of Standards for Asset Management in Real Estate & Infrastructure. Presented by the Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College/ CUNY, in association with the Institute of Asset Management and the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Taped May 13, 2014 at the William and Anita Newman Conference Center, Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Building Next Door: The Impact Of Construction
- Monday, September 15 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 20 - 4:00pm
- Race And Neighborhoods In The 21st Century:
- Monday, September 1 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm