Latest edition: Corporate Integrity and Transparency: Stories from the Frontline
Original tape date: October 2, 2014.
First aired: October 20, 2014.
Speaker: Robert J. Jackson Jr., Associate Professor of Law, and Co-Director of the Ira M. Millstein Center for Global Markets and Corporate Ownership at Columbia Law School. Jackson, Jr. will discuss ways in which he believes the American marketplace falls short of the ideal in the areas of transparency and accountability. HSBC Student Series on Ethics and Accountability.
- Outstanding Nonprofit Board Leadership: A Conversation with the Winners of the 2014 Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Monday, November 24 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 29 - 4:00pm
- American Whistleblower Tour
- Monday, November 10 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 15 - 4:00pm
- Corporate Integrity and Transparency: Stories from the Frontline
- Saturday, October 25 - 4:00pm