This edition: Ethno-Racial Classification: Does It Have a Future in American Politics?
Original tape date: April 30, 2003.
A lecture by Dr. Kenneth Prewitt, Columbia University. The Lilie & Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice in America.
Prof. Kenneth Prewitt Professor of Public Affairs, Columbia University
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geopolitical Stakes of America's Trade Policy and the Impact on US National Security
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 4:00pm