This edition: Ethno-Racial Classification: Does It Have a Future in American Politics?
Original tape date: April 30, 2003.
A lecture by Dr. Kenneth Prewitt, Columbia University. The Lilie & Nathan Ackerman Lecture Series on Equality and Justice in America.
Prof. Kenneth Prewitt Professor of Public Affairs, Columbia University
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm