This edition: Children First: Promises and Prospects, (Pt. 2 of 5)
Original tape date: June 12, 2003.
“The Community: Governance Structure, Parent Involvement” (56:35) Moderator: Lynne Weikart, Baruch College. Panelists: Jacqueline Kamin, Panel on Education Policy; Jean Desravines, Dept. of Education; Ray Domanico, Industrial Areas Foundation; Robin Brown, Parent Advisory Council.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm