This edition: Children First: Promises and Prospects, (Pt. 3 of 5)
Original tape date: June 12, 2003.
“The School: Strengthening Leadership, Training Principals” (55:48) Moderator: David Birdsell, Baruch College. Panelists: Vincent Grippo, Leadership Academy; David Seeley, CUNY Graduate Center; Jill Levy, Council of School Supervisors & Administrators.
- The Dreamer and the Day Laborer: Two Faces of the Immigrants' Rights Movement
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 3 - 4:00pm
- The Dynamic of Climate Change and Migration: the Public Policy Impact on International Governments and Local Cities
- Tuesday, May 1 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 4:00pm