This edition: Building Inclusive University Leadership: Perspectives on Diverse Administrators in Peril
Original tape date: November 20, 2012.
Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture. Speaker: Edna Chun, Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Human Resources at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Also: Ryan Smith, Ackerman Chair of Social Justice; Marianne Lado, speaker for the Engelman family. Introduction by David Birdsell. Taped Nov. 20, 2012 at Baruch College.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm