This edition: Building Inclusive University Leadership: Perspectives on Diverse Administrators in Peril
Original tape date: November 20, 2012.
Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture. Speaker: Edna Chun, Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Human Resources at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Also: Ryan Smith, Ackerman Chair of Social Justice; Marianne Lado, speaker for the Engelman family. Introduction by David Birdsell. Taped Nov. 20, 2012 at Baruch College.
- Place Not Race: A New Vision Of Opportunity In America
- Monday, January 5 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, January 10 - 4:00pm
- Outstanding Nonprofit Board Leadership: A Conversation with the Winners of the 2014 Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Monday, November 24 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 29 - 4:00pm