This edition: Building Inclusive University Leadership: Perspectives on Diverse Administrators in Peril
Original tape date: November 20, 2012.
Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture. Speaker: Edna Chun, Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Human Resources at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Also: Ryan Smith, Ackerman Chair of Social Justice; Marianne Lado, speaker for the Engelman family. Introduction by David Birdsell. Taped Nov. 20, 2012 at Baruch College.
- Race And Neighborhoods In The 21st Century:
- Monday, April 28 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, May 3 - 4:00pm
- A Conversation with Alex Rovt, Ph.D.: Buying in on Wall Street
- Monday, April 7 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, April 12 - 4:00pm
- People, Not Profit: Merck's Battle Against River B
- Monday, March 24 - 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 29 - 4:00pm