This edition: Building Inclusive University Leadership: Perspectives on Diverse Administrators in Peril
Original tape date: November 20, 2012.
Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture. Speaker: Edna Chun, Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Human Resources at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Also: Ryan Smith, Ackerman Chair of Social Justice; Marianne Lado, speaker for the Engelman family. Introduction by David Birdsell. Taped Nov. 20, 2012 at Baruch College.
- American Whistleblower Tour
- Monday, March 30 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 4 - 4:00pm
- CUNY-IBM Watson Competition Finals
- Monday, March 23 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, March 28 - 4:00pm
- Place Not Race: A New Vision Of Opportunity In America
- Monday, March 2 - 6:00am
- Monday, March 16 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm