This edition: Building Inclusive University Leadership: Perspectives on Diverse Administrators in Peril
Original tape date: November 20, 2012.
Lillie and Nathan Ackerman Lecture. Speaker: Edna Chun, Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Human Resources at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Also: Ryan Smith, Ackerman Chair of Social Justice; Marianne Lado, speaker for the Engelman family. Introduction by David Birdsell. Taped Nov. 20, 2012 at Baruch College.
- Governance Matters' Brooke W. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Board Leadership
- Tuesday, November 7 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 9 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 4:00pm
- How To Solve The North Korea Conundrum?
- Tuesday, October 10 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 12 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 14 - 4:00pm