This edition: The New York City Budget, with Peter Vallone
Original tape date: March 24, 2004.
(Lecture 4 in Government and Politics in NYC)
Speakers: Gary Altman, counsel to NY City Council; Larian Angelo, dir. of
City Council Finance Division.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm