This edition: No Child, No School, Left Behind
Original tape date: April 19, 2004.
Dr. Eugene Hickok, Undersecretary of Education, US Dept. of Education
Dr. Cecilia E. Rouse, Woodrow Wilson School of Public Affairs, Princeton
Moderator: Harold Wenglinsky, Baruch College School of Public Affairs.
- University-City Relations: How Can They Mutually Benefit from Pooled Resources?
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Latinos and the Endangered Right to Vote
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, November 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 4:00pm